I hope that you are enjoying your courses with Angel Wood Therapies and Training. I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am always behind the scenes working on adapting, improving and updating the courses and content to provide you with the best experience possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns or questions regarding the course, I am happy to help.
Here are a few of the most recent updates that have been made:
1. Every course now has an instructional video at the start to help you navigate the platform to make the most of it. Please make sure you watch it as it has some essential information on there.
2. The Certificate in Supporting Maternity with Aromatherapy has some new additional resources for you to look at.
3. The Diploma in Baby Reflexology has some updates on the routines and the Sleep Aid video will be updated over the weekend.
4. Have you checked out our new Certificate in Hand and Foot SootheReflex Massage course? It is great for those interested in elements of Reflexology and how to incorporate a general well-being reflexes into hand and foot massage. Also great to provide a homeware protocol for clients!
5. Angelic Connections and the Certificate in Angel Card Reading courses are going down really well. If you are interested in joining you are welcome at any time! The courses are at a special discount until the end of June.
6. Some courses are about to go back up to full price, so now is the time if you are interested in either the Meditation Diploma, Baby Massage, Baby Yoga, Baby Reflexology or Colour Therapy.
For those of you who have had their face to face training postponed please do not worry. I am aware of who I need to contact and I will get looking at re-arranging dates as soon as confirmation has come through from the Government confirming. Please be aware that there are a few of you that will need their training re-scheduled and I will do my best to get you all booked in as soon as I can, however please bare in mind that due to the schools and summer holidays due soon, we may have to look at being flexible with days and training options.
Keep an eye out for further additions and changes to the site! There are lots more updates and improvements on its way.
Any feedback of your experience is greatly appreciated :-)